Check out the 2018 Drug Awareness Video Contest winner!
Our lodges participate in a variety of Drug Awareness programs, including bringing our distinctive Drug Awareness trailers to local events throughout the state. Thanks to our national partnerships, we can offer contemporary media, including Marvel comic books and more, with an anti-drug message.
The Elks National Drug Awareness Program is the largest volunteer drug awareness program in the United States, and we are committed to eliminating the use and abuse of illegal drugs by all members of society and believe that in order to ensure a bright future for our country, it is essential that our children be raised in a drug-free environment.
Don’t forget to check out the Elks Drug Awareness Kids Zone!
Kentucky Drug Awareness Newsletters
The Kentucky Drug Awareness newsletter is published on a regular basis throughout the year, and contains information on programs, problems, and other useful topics. You can download the issues below.
- KY Drug Awareness Newsletter Vol. 4, August 2019 (213 downloads)
- KY Drug Awareness Newsletter Vol. 3, July 2018 (298 downloads)
- KY Drug Awareness Newsletter Vol. 2, June 2017 (434 downloads)
- KY Drug Awareness Newsletter Vol. 1 April 2017 (441 downloads)
- A Call to Action: Louisville Heroin and Opioid Response Summit (162 downloads)
- KY Drug Awareness Newsletter Special Issue #1, June 2017 (448 downloads)
Drug Awareness Reports